NARI Board (2014-2017)
The members of Governing Council are:
– Dr. Nandini Nimbkar, Ph.D. (U.S.A.), Permanent President
– Dr. Chanda Nimbkar, Ph.D. (Australia), Director, Animal Husbandry Division, NARI
– Mr. B.V. Nimbkar, M.S. (USA), Founder and former President NARI. Winner of Padma Shri Award
– Ms. Madhura Rajvanshi, MA from Tata Inst. of Social Sciences (TISS), school teacher, Phaltan.
– Mr. S.K.Jha, I.R.S., Retired Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCIT), Pune
– Mr. Niraj Chandra, BA, Industrialist, Satara.
– Dr. Anil K. Rajvanshi, Ph.D. (USA), Director and Hon. Secretary, NARI.
– Dr. EAS. Sarma, Ph.D.(IIT Delhi), Former Secretary, Expenditures, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Hon. Member.
– Mr. P.C. Verma, I.R.S., Former Chief Comissioner of Income Tax (Pune Division), Hon. Member.
– Dr. C.R. Bhatia, Ph.D., Former Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, Hon. Member.
List of Advisors
– Dr. S. B. Gokhale, Research Programme Coordinator, BAIF Development Research Foundation, Uruli Kanchan.
– Dr. V. N. Jahagirdar, General Manager, Maharashtra Sheep and Goat Development Corporation, Pune.
– Prof. A. K. Kembhavi, Former Director, Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune.
– Dr. R. A. Mashelkar, Padma Vibhushan, Former Director General, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
– Prof. S. P. Sukhatme, Ex-Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and former Chairman Atomic Regulatory Board.