Make an Inquiry
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road,
P.O. Box 44, Phaltan-415523,
Phone numbers (landlines):
The preferred mode of contact is email. In case the office phones (landlines) are not working (most of the times it happens) please contact the following people on their mobile phones for specific inquiries and please follow it up with the email.
- Dr. V.Singh +91 93-2590-5606 / 95-5280-3405
- Dr. R.R.Jadhav +91 99-6019-6890
- Dr.M.S. Gadekar +91 75-8861-7963
Farm related work
- Mr. S.V.Choudhari +91 86-0008-2006
- Ms. N.D.Mahat +91 97-3066-1705
Animal Husbandry Division
- Office numbers: (+91)-2166-262106/200783/200665
- Dr. Chanda Nimbkar: +91-99-60-940-805
- Dr. Pradip Ghalsasi: +91-98-22-076-691
- Bharati Pawar: +91-98-90-220-315
Phaltan, a taluka town, is 100 km south-east of Pune and 300 km from Mumbai. It can be reached by road from Mumbai in about 6 hours and from Pune in about 2.5 hours. There are many buses from Mumbai and Pune for Phaltan.
NARI’s campus is 4 km outside the town on the main Phaltan/Lonand road. Another landmark is that it is 5 km down the road from Cummins Megasite.