Make an Inquiry
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road,
P.O. Box 44, Phaltan-415523,
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
The preferred mode of contact is email. Please contact the following people on their mobile phones for specific inquiries and please follow it up with the email.
- Mr. S.S. Aherrao +91 91-6893-7964
- Dr. V.Singh +91 93-2590-5606 / 95-5280-3405
- Dr. R.R.Jadhav +91 99-6019-6890
- Please contact office numbers or send email.
Farm related work
- Mr. S.V.Choudhari +91 86-0008-2006
Animal Husbandry Division
- Office numbers: (+91)-2166-262106/200783/200665 (landlines)
- Dr. Chanda Nimbkar: +91-99-60-940-805
- Dr. Pradip Ghalsasi: +91-98-22-076-691
- Bharati Pawar: +91-98-90-220-315
Phaltan, a taluka town, is 100 km south-east of Pune and 300 km from Mumbai. It can be reached by road from Mumbai in about 6 hours and from Pune in about 2.5 hours. There are many buses from Mumbai and Pune for Phaltan.
NARI’s campus is 4 km outside the town on the main Phaltan/Lonand road. Another landmark is that it is 5 km down the road from Cummins Megasite.